- Lehenga Choli
Latest and New Lehenga Choli Designs
The eloquent Indian attire preferred by brides across the world, Lehenga Choli is the exemplary dress that can transform your entire appearance and give you that regal Indian look. Exquisitely crafted with delicate embroideries and dainty embellishments, the Indian Lehenga is the garment that can bring your bridal dreams to life. Come and explore online, the gallery of gorgeous new lehengas in mystical hues and designs at the house of KalkiFashion.com
|Designer Lehenga Online||Best Lehengas Online||Bridal Lehenga||Party Wear Lehenga|
|Bridesmaid Lehenga||Crop Top Lehengas||Mehndi Lehenga||Lehenga With Jacket|
|Cape Lehenga||Yellow Lehenga||Red Lehenga||Potlis|
The eloquent Indian attire preferred by brides across the world, Lehenga Choli is the exemplary dress that can transform your entire appearance and give you that regal Indian look. Exquisitely crafted with delicate embroideries and dainty embellishments, the Indian Lehenga is the garment that can bring your bridal dreams to life. Come and explore online, the gallery of gorgeous lehengas in mystical hues and designs at the house of KalkiFashion.com.
A lehenga or Indian lehenga choli, also known as Indian Ghagra Choli, is a popular form of Indian Ethnic wear that comprises of a pleated or flared skirt (Lengha/Ghagra), a cropped blouse baring the mid riff (choli) and a stole (dupatta). Women from various age groups and ethnicity love to sport this outfit and the lehenga choli is also an extremely popular wedding attire for brides and bridesmaids.
Types of Lehengas:
Our lehengas are the bride’s vision of herself on her wedding day.
- Lehenga Styles- Lehengas are no more the traditional heavy attires. They are exotic, super-stylish, light-weighted, simple, minimalistic, and trendy to showcase your upfront personality. Cape lehengas, jacket lehengas, drape lehengas, belted lehengas and gown lehengas are what lehengas have transformed into.
- Festive/Occasional Lehengas- Be it traditional events like mehendi or sangeet, the grand events like wedding ceremony, reception, engagement or the pre-bashes and cocktails; you can explore designer, flashy and full-of-embellishments lehengas at KALKI as your essential ensembles.
- Lehengas For Weddings- An Indian wedding is a union of two cultures, hence a classic, iconic and royal lehenga is what a bride looks for. Our label not only weaves zari, cut-dana, moti, sequins, shimmer and gotta into each and every lehenga but also the bride’s dreams and fantasies. Our bridal wedding lehenga, pre-wedding lehengas and bridesmaids lehengas are a nod to the rich Indian heritage.
- Lehenga Fabrics- Various fabrics like georgette, organza, satin, silk, banarasi, net, shimmer and crepe are used to transform each and every lehenga into beautiful pieces of art. You can opt for the fabrics depending upon the weather, occasion, taste, and skin tone.
How to choose the perfect lehenga?
A lehenga as usual is a dream-come-true especially if it’s for a bride. There is nostalgia, fantasies, fancies and desire attached to this outfit. Well, much before that there are things that need to be considered.
- Purpose or Occasion- Try to avoid getting stuck to one style you have seen at a wedding or flaunted by a celeb. If the lehenga is for a wedding, it should be grand, stunning, and heavy as you would be the cynosure of all the eyes. You may consider simple, minimalistic, trendy, or lighter versions for your mehendi and other rituals. A mermaid lehenga, fusion lehenga or gown lehenga can be worn for reception or cocktail parties. For haldi or ladies sangeet, one can opt for pretty Jaipuri, leheriya or cotton lehengas to feel comfy and cool.
- Consider The Weather- Don’t feel pressurized for wearing a lehenga you don’t feel comfortable in. Pick your style that steals your heart but you must think of climatic conditions too. Fabrics like velvet and silk won’t be a great option for a scorching summer wedding. On the other hand, net lehenga, crepe lehenga, chiffon lehenga and organza lehenga in lighter hues or less embellishments can be the common choices for summer events.
- Individual Taste- Consider your height, know your body type and ensure your lehenga resonates with your taste. Explore various lehenga styles like gown lehenga, mermaid lehenga, heavy embroidery lehenga, cape lehenga, bold off-shoulder lehenga, crop top lehenga or Anarkali lehenga and pick the best that compliments your personality.
Fashion is inspired by Medieval designs
Fashion has been in the scene since the Medieval Era era when every single piece of art was beautiful in execution, be it the clothes or the accessories. A bridal lehenga or a party lehenga is the favorite Indian wear for every bride who wish to look the best on her wedding day. Every Indian girl visualizes herself in a splendid lehenga choli at her wedding or if she happens to be a bridesmaid accompanying the bride. The traditional lehenga choli is the preferred attire in the wardrobe of an Indian bride for many ages now and today it has undergone some superficial and cosmetic changes. The humble lehenga was once a daily wear but over the years, it significantly transformed itself into a stylish looking piece of dress that is both beautiful and grand in appeal.
Ghagra Choli, a typical Indian festive wear
Modern day lehenga is an entirely inspired outfit from the standard skirt or a ghagra that was created by some of the leading Indian fashion designers. The ghagra choli is one such classic example of traditional Indian clothing that is now regarded as an exclusive bridal wear among girls in North and South India. Apart from the ghagra choli it is highly decorative dupatta that forms a fashion accessory. It is generally worn in a seed pallu style with the length of the scarf tossed over the shoulder from the back. Nowadays, it is additionally worn like a scarf or even carried in different styles. Indian lehenga skirts are now beautifully designed and handmade by the leading Indian fashion clothing companies who produce some stunning looks wedding gowns and bridal gowns in gorgeous colors.
The finest collection of new Indian lehenga online is now available at KalkiFashion.com, that offers the most alluring and unique collection. We try to make the best outfit using high-quality fabric materials that enhances the beauty of a girl.
Regional Effect on Indian Lehenga Styles
In South India, the trend of Chania choli is hugely popular as it is worn by girls before puberty until they start wearing a saree at a later age when they are married. A choli which is body hugging and well-fitted, looks extraordinary and appealing. Kalki Fashion brings for you traditional style lehengas & cholis, as we design the best of Indian lehenga choli that is loved by all our high-profile clients. Viewing these outfits online is definitely a treat for the eyes as we present you some of the most beautiful in Indian clothing designs.
Inspiration: The Mughals
The Mughals had come up with a modified version of the lehenga from its authentic designs and flares. It had attained the status of a royal attire that is mainly related to affluent people who wear it on special occasions. That is even worn today. Kalki Fashion brings for you a collection of those typical Muslim Passa that you will love to experiment with.
Designer’s intervention on Lehenga Choli
Indian designers love to play with alluring lehenga styles which makes it the hot favorite among designers. The sheer elegance and richness of this attire is visible to all and one can now buy lehenga choli online from exclusive fashion clothing stores like us. The lehenga is mostly made from silk that is sourced from different parts of India and China. Bangalore silk lehengas, Mysore silk lehengas, Assam silk lehengas are probably the most sought for after lehengas among customers. The rich embroidery work, brocade work, Zari work and Zardozi work add volume to a skirt or a bridal gown that must look gorgeous. The lehenga with a crop top is very much en vogue these days.
Kalki Fashion the Best Place for Online Lehenga Cholis
Fashion clothing portals like KalkiFashion.com is offering a whole new collection of lehenga online which are produced from the best quality fabric material and accessories. The cotton lehenga is extremely eye-catching and when it is paired with a sequin dupatta, it adds up to the existing looks. An array of of embellished and embroidered lehengas are now available at KalkiFashion.com throughout the year. Some lehengas are in exquisite handloom work like kalamkari and chikan karri. Square printed as well as tie and dye printed skirts are enchanting that looks beautiful when combined with intriguing shades.
Our typical lehenga choli online includes ikat, manga girl, kalamkari, zardozi, Maheshwari, leheriya, batik, bandhni, and other styles. These styles are best depicted on a lovely lehenga skirt.
Lehengas for wedding are much more heavier as that includes intricate embroidery work. KalkiFashion is one such online fashion store that offers the best in lehenga choli design that is simply outstanding and unique. The cholis are nicely made to pair with the gorgeous dupattas to complete the entire look of a woman. Buy lehenga online from Kalkifashion.com and get to view a riot of colors, cut and style that is not possible to find in any other women’s fashion clothing store. Grab your choicest of wedding collection at KalkiFashion and look incredibly gorgeous and attractive.