Ethnic Wear for Men
Because good looks should always be a man’s priority! KALKI, now introduces men’s collection that has the right kind of outfits enough to make all men look complete dapper all the way!
Popular SearchMens kurta Wedding Dress For Men Sherwani Indo Western Dress For Men Mens Kurta Jacket Indian Groom Wedding Dress Sangeet Dress For Men Ethnic Footwear For Men Mehendi Dress For Men Festival Dress For Men Mala For Groom Trending Mens Wear Groomsmen Outfit Plus Size Mens Wear Ready To Ship Mens Wear Mens Wear Under Usd 199
Buy Ethnic Wear for Men Online
If you thought those royal-looking traditional Indian wear was only for women, think again as there are reasons why men should go for splendid ethnic kurtas, sherwanis and Nehru-jacket sets. Also, the ethnic wear range for men can be as diverse and magnificent as women’s ethnic wear. However, if you have been thinking that there hasn’t been enough limelight on men’s ethnic wear; here we go looking at what KALKI has in store for men as per various occasions.
Indian Wear for Men by Occasions
- Wedding Dress For Men- The stylish and versatile silhouettes for grooms with jaal work, velvet fabric, heavy embroidery and royal appeal are few styles that are quirky and unconventional for the wedding ceremony. Offbeat safas and statement dupatta would make it richer and dapper.
- Sangeet Dress For Men- Classic bandhgalas, thread work kurtas or floral work kurta pyjama set at KALKI can amp up your sangeet look. You can opt for plain, solid-coloured patterns, prints or edgy styles to make it all Insta-worthy.
- Mehendi Dress For Men- Grooms or even groomsmen can aptly style themselves for the mehendi ceremony with some traditional red, yellow and green Nehru jacket sets, cowl kurta pyjama sets and fusion outfits with waistcoats. You may go for prints and touch of florals to add some drama and quirk to the mesmerizing mehendi ceremony.
- Festival Dress For Men- The kurta pyjama sets in monotone, prints and mix of colours can elevate men’s style statement for the festivals and family gatherings. It is nice to go for fabrics like silk, cotton, and linen for that soft yet rich feel and touch.
- Haldi Dress For Men- You can choose from the eclectic and colourful collection of KALKI’s men’s wear to look sharp and appealing as a groom or groomsman at haldi. Bandhgala, mandarin collar, regular fits, fancy fits, embroidered and edgy cuts can offer your haldi apparel a feel-good factor.
Latest Collection of Traditional Dresses for Men
- Kurtas For Men- Kurtas for men in slew of striking colours, prints, cuts, and patterns made from finest cotton, silk, linen and georgette can put you on the top of your style game. Uber fashionable kurta pyjamas in quirky designs are a must-have ethnic dress for men for their festive, wedding, and ethnic closet.
- Dhoti & Pyjamas For Men- Dhoti kurta, cowl kurta with dhoti and even sherwani with cowl kurta or dhoti beneath seem to be the hottest new trend. Celebs are sporting it and the fashion houses are including it. Wear the quirky set in vivacious and funky colours to wedding functions, dance nights, family occasions or the rituals.
- Sherwani For Men- Bandhgala, angrakha, clinched, layered, dupatta sherwanis and other diverse styles will best reflect your personality. There are a lot of sherwani and wedding wear options for men at KALKI in gold, beige, maroon, midnight blue and black hues that may add a touch of creative and innovative touch to your personality.
- Indo-western For Men- Why to compromise on the aspects of style when you have the opportunity to mix and match. As fusion is the buzz word for men’s wear these days, you can look out for some trendy and edgy men’s wear kurta pyjama set or kurta jacket set featuring asymmetrical hemline and fancy lowers at KALKI.
- Kurta Jacket Set For Men- From rich embroidery patterns, to splendid embellishments, comfy and rich fabrics to plethora of colours; each aspect of the kurta jacket set would help you look dashing and charming for your events. The Nehru jacket set can add that Nawabi-look to make you look flattering and impressive.
Buy Elegant Ethnic Wear for Men on KALKI Fashion
It’s time for men and grooms to experiment with refreshing hues, funky patterns, royal fabrics, and edgy structures offered by kalkifashion.com The uber-stylish range at KALKI online consists of silk kurtas sets with churidars, the Nehru jacket kurta pyjama sets, the Indo-western for men, traditional and royal sherwanis, asymmetrical kurtas, sherwanis with cowl kurtas and the wedding outfits with stoles that can offer you a contemporary twist to your ethnic look. You can create your own style statements by opting for jackets, fancy lowers, dupattas, safas and the mojaris to match. The heavy zardozi, mirror-work and lucknowi thread embroidered kurta sets and sherwanis for men at KALKI can easily help the guys slay their D-day and rituals with poise and style.
There are many fashionable clothes for Indian men. But they usually wear kurta, bandhgala, nehru jacket and sherwani for rituals, weddings, and family events.
Simple cotton kurta, royal sherwanis, achkans, dhoti pants and kurta, cowl kurta and pants, traditional kurta-dhoti and stole sets are few outfits that come under men’s ethnic category.
Though there is a wide range of exclusive ethnic wear for men; asymmetrical kurta pyjama set, Nehru jacket and cowl kurta set are the latest trends. Men also prefer fusion ethnic wear with a touch of formal and traditional clothing like Anarkali, Manarkali and Achkans and cowl dresses for their grand occasions.
KALKI has a great selection of traditional kurta pyjamas and designer ethnic wear for men till the clothing size of 50, which is 3XL as per the measuring chart. However, one can refer to the size table or chart for accurate waist measurement, chest, or shoulder size.
Though KALKI gives you the most perfect outfits of your dreams, we do not customize men's wear because men's wear comes in standard measurements.
KALKI gives men the freedom to choose from a wide range of ethnic wear. There are great chances that you may get the pants instead of churidar, however, it will depend on the product style.
KALKI aims to offer standard menswear. There are a variety of sizes, designs, and styles available across the online store. However, if the product is available in a full set or two or three-piece set, then individual pieces cannot be ordered in different sizes. Pant in XL, the kurta in XXL and the jacket in XXXL size won’t be taken as an order.
We do not customize the embroidery on the kurta. Removing or redoing the embroidery on the kurta-pyjama set is not possible because the product must be a match to the website image shown.
Latest Mens Collection with Price
The data was last updated on 21/03/2023