Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your USD balance.
- Sending Invitations — Earn USD by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn USD for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn USD for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of USD is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to USD, and an exchange rate of USD earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your USD at checkout. If you have accumulated enough USD to redeem them you will have the option of using USD as one of the payment methods. The option to use USD, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable USD can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
USD may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your USD until you accrue a minimum number of USD, at which USD they will become available for redemption. USD may also be capped at the maximum value of USD which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued USD before you are able to earn more USD.
You have the ability to view and manage your USD through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total USD (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum USD limit and a cumulative history of USD acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding USD, including expiration notifications.
USD can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose USD, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the USD section of the My Account area.