Plain Saree with Designer Blouse
Designer Sarees with Blouse: The Best Outfit Combo to Add that Edge
Sarees are an epitome of outfits that effuse beauty. When they say that a woman looks the most beautiful in a saree, they are not wrong. Every woman secretly dreams of owning a designer saree. Of course, it comes with a heavy price tag but also comes with a charm that is irreplaceable. If you want the look of a designer saree at the price of a normal one, there are certain tricks and tips that you can use to level up in the fashion game.
- Drape technique:
There are numerous ways to drape a saree. When you opt for Indian saree style drape, you will look no different. You can experiment with dhoti, butterfly, lehenga, neck-drape or front pally style of draping to add a touch of glam to your ethnicity.
- Brace modern blouses:
One of the best ways looks you can put for yourself is by experimenting with blouses. If you are wearing a basic saree, a fancy blouse is a requisite. Depending on the intensity of the occasion, you can choose from a wide range of options. A few design alternatives include:
- Mirrored blouses: These are the show stealers in parties, weddings and during any festive season. Pair it with a classic colored solid designer saree and you will be good to go.
- Unique neck-line blouses: Round and square necks on blouses are a thing of the past. High and boat necks are in. Ditch the standard because we are sure you don’t want to look average.
- Adorned blouses: You can tease around with your blouse, its fabric and the pattern by choosing bold prints, adding a little lace, zari, embroidery or pearly embellishments on your blouse.
- Fancy fabrics:
Cotton is one of the most common fabrics for sarees and blouses. If you want your sarees to look extravagant, you cannot compromise on settling for the ordinary. If you buy sarees online , make sure you read about the fabric and choose to experiment with options like velvet, chiffon, georgette, silk etc.
Look for plain sarees with designer blouses online from the house of Kalki. You can view products on the website and can get a fair idea on how you can rock a basic saree like a boss. During the sale period, you will also be able to get your hands-on designer sarees at breakneck prices.Read More
- Delivery Ready to Ship Remove This Item
- Delivery Within 15 Days Remove This Item
- Stores Santacruz Remove This Item
- Fabric Georgette Remove This Item
- Work Embroidery Remove This Item
- Work Sequins Remove This Item
- Color Pink Remove This Item
- Color Teal Remove This Item
- Color Fuschia Remove This Item
- Color Mustard Remove This Item
- Color Red Remove This Item